Uchcha Guru in bhava-2 = a culture of inflated values in the family-of-origin: one may be given to believe that one's character, wealth and values are so precious as to be nearly divine. If the lord of bhava-2 is also strong, grandiosity and pomposity of speech may be noted.
Speech, teeth and mouth = benefited. Wealth, historical knowledge, giving of speeches, singing, telling stories.
Guru = karaka for language.
* Extraordinary talking, negotiating, discussing and debating.
* Marvelously broad view of history and ethno-cultural values of art, music, and food.
* Family support is generally strong (and tends to be inflated, over-praising the native for reasonably normal accomplishments).
* Native hails from a strong bloodline.
* If Guru is well-disposed, good teeth.